denvermaxx tagged me
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule#4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Favorite fictional character?
e c h rude. Harley Quinn, Martian Manhunter, Scarlet Witch, Remus Lupin, Boromir, Suzannah Dean, Asha Greyjoy, Ellen Ripley, Leonard McCoy, Nightcrawler… lots lots lots
2. Are you right or left -handed?
3. What’s your favorite board/tabletop game?
So when I was a kid my friend has this amazing X-Men board game
I’ve never actually played it in my adult life but LOOK AT THESE LITTLE FIGURES
4. Which famous person would you do almost anything to meet?
unfortunately a lot of mine would require going back in time. DeForest Kelley, for sure. Divine. Tolkien. Nowadays I’m not sure. Honestly at this point I’d like to hang out with the Game Grumps for a day, isn’t that lame?
5. Your best high school subject?
6. Most anticipated game/book/movie this year?
Dragon Age Inquisition, whine. I already got all my movies of the year out of the way. Books, too.
7. Which planet would you most want to find life on? To colonize? Which Sailor Scout would you be?
Finding life on Mars would be very satisfying because you can literally say “martian”. Nothing too hot for colonization. I mean, we’ve got it pretty well sorted out on Earth what with proximity to the sun and all. Maybe give the moon a shot first and then look towards Mars or one of Jupiter’s moons? I would apparently be Mercury.
8. Of the 3 stereotypical classes, which would you train to be?: rogue, warrior, or spellcaster?
Rogue. By preference. Personality wise probably a spellcaster.
9. What would you name a daughter? A son?
I like old lady/hick names. Beatrice, Eleanor, Ida, Silas, Luther, Warren
10. Have you ever made a costume, for halloween, cosplay, etc?
nooo. nope. no
11. Do you like cooking? Do you have a signature dish?
I do not like cooking. I like eating.